Monday, September 13, 2010

Can't Come Down - Cannot Quit!

This weekend was a busy weekend. We had Presence/Band rehearsal on Saturday for several hours, took care of a lot of items at, and for, the church, had a great service on Sunday afternoon where we determined that we "Can't Stop, Can't Pause, Can't Wait, Can't Slip - I Can't Come Down - I Cannot Quit!"

Then, several of us traveled to Grand Rapids to Greater Works Ministries to celebrate 2 years of ministry for this wonderful church under the leadership of Pastor Drew and Lady Chantal. There, Presence and the Band ministered in song and I had the opportunity to share the Word of God with those in attendance.

It was a busy weekend - a purposeful weekend. I'm quite thankful to Presence, the Band and those who traveled along with us to support, to serve and to partake in what God was doing. It feels good to be supported - it feels even better to know that so many of the Overcomers at V-Life are using your talents, your abilities, and even your positive attitudes to serve God.

You all were like many energizer bunnies this weekend - kept going and going and going and going... You became the word with your energy - with your efforts - with your determination. I saw you display the word - "Can't Stop, Can't Pause, Can't Wait, Can't Slip - I Can't Come Down - I Cannot Quit!" Continue to be doers of the word - stay focused on the work God has called you to - never come down - never quit!

Pastor Razel

2 comments:

  1. I can't stop, can't pause, can't wait, can't slip, I can't come down I cannot quit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and powerful message that everyone can relate to some degree.

    ReplyDelete