Thursday, December 16, 2010

Highlights from Connect Christmas Party

We had a great time at the Connect Christmas Party last night. It's nice to get together and just have pure fun. My highlights of the night were playing Min. Darius' game and getting mega tickets (I ended up with around 215 tickets and a lot of fun prizes). In addition, it would have to be the cakewalk - it came down to Langston and I. After destroying the children we prevailed as the last two standing and had a tough fight to the finish - I was the last person sitting - which (in this homemade, manipulative version of the game out of the mind of Sis. Theresa) actually made me the loser. But, that's okay - he who endures to the end shall be saved. All of the first eliminated received a prize and a cupcake, but I kept my dignity. lol

Tell me - what was the highlight of the Christmas party for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment