Monday, January 3, 2011

Affirm 2011

Affirm 2011 (January 9, 10, 11)

Join us as we celebrate two years as Victory Life, two years of pastoral ministry for Pastor and Lady Jones and as we enter year 3 and celebrate this season of Affirmation!

We are excited to have a dynamic lineup of speakers for all three days - Prophetess Doriane Parker from Kingdom Life Ministries in Grand Rapids, Pastor Eric Tolbert of Lighthouse Battle Creek and Pastor Jermone Glenn of Revolution Christian Ministries in Grand Rapids.

The celebration will be a great time in the presence of the Lord! You don't want to miss any of Affirm 2011! Hosted by Pastor Razel and Lady Camille Jones!

7 comments:

  1. What a spectacular series of events to celebrate two years of Victory Life Christian Ministries. I can't wait to be a part of Affirm 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gonna be amazing! Thanks Bro. Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very excited to see what is going to go forth. I have been very pleased with the two services we have had so far and I know that with the God we serve that it can only get better. I'm almost at a loss for words as I anticipate this season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This conference is going to be awesome! With a line up of three awesome speakers and the presence of the Holy Spirit I feel a new level is about to be approached!It is exciting to be affirmed by God!

    Not only will I celebrate the affirmation God is about to give but also that Victory Life is about to complete two successful years of ministry and go into the third year. As a faithful member I must say the things we have accomplished are only the beginning and God is not done pouring out Himself on us overcomers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bro. Terrance - we are definitely off to a great start for 2011 - I believe we haven't seen anything yet - God is about to move in a mighty way!

    Min. Darius - the Overcomers definitely should be celebrating - you all work so diligently to bring the vision of V-life to pass - Affirm is a celebration for all of us! Let's get ready to celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm ready!! I thank God in advance for this great celebration!! I agree Pastor, we haven't seen anything yet. I believe God is going to show us a whole new side of Him. God approves, we advance, it's affirmed!!

    ReplyDelete