Sunday, January 2, 2011

Read The Bible In A Year (2011)

Victory Life Christian Ministries has a challenge that will prove to be a journey that is both powerful and rewarding.

As discussed in Connect, and again by Pastor Razel during our Jan. 2 service in Big Rapids, the challenge has been issued to read the Bible during the year 2011.

Victory Life has offered several reading guides, including: bible gateway, bible study tools, or navpress (as handed out in Connect).

Strengthen your connection with His word.

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to getting on board and catching up. I am a little behind, but I'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using the navpress! I like the way this one is set up. It's small enough to keep in my bible and you can mark off the scriptures you have completed as you go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a great time at Connect tonight. The discussion, questions and insights were so engaging that we only got through the first three chapters of Genesis. We are studying the scriptures as we read through the Bible. I'm looking forward to our next session. We'll discuss thoughts, questions, insights from our reading of Genesis! Get on board :-)

    ReplyDelete