Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Take the test!

Multiple choice: Select the answer that best describes your reality.

A. Things will never get better.
B. It could be worse.

A. You might as well give up.
B. You have no choice but to keep going.

A. God will never remember you.
B. God will never leave you. 

A. My way always works.
B. God's way always works.

A. I do all things well. 
B. God does all things well. 

A. It's all about me. 
B. It's all about Jesus.  

A. I treat myself better than anyone else treats me.
B. He treats me better than I treat myself. 

A. I should complain. 
B. I should praise. 

This is the simplest test you could take - all the answers are the same. Yet and still, we often choose the wrong answer. Today, I want to challenge you to choose to B who God says you are - victorious, more than a conquerer - an overcomer! Hold on to what you know - don't let go!

Contributed by: Pastor Razel Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment